Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Supernatural Vision


And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever(Genesis 13:14-15).


If you want to prosper beyond your wildest imagination for the rest of the year, you must begin to visualize the extraordinary. In other words, you must have supernatural vision. God has done everything He needed to do for you to live a wonderful life. The reason some live below God's provision is their inability to see all the things God provided for them freely.

The children of Israel became fearful and hopeless after they heard the evil reports of the ten spies that there were giants in the land. Joshua and Caleb however saw differently. The Bible says, "And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it" (Numbers 13:30).

What you see is dependent on how you see. You could say, "My money is reducing fast," or you could say "I still have some money." You could say, "My brother is sick," or you could say, "My brother is recovering." The man who was healed at Bethsaida made a very striking statement before his sight was completely restored. He said he saw men as trees, walking (Mark 8:22-26). Jesus placed His hands on his eyes again and his sight was totally restored.


You might be praying earnestly for something without getting results. It's time to look up and say, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth" (Psalms 121:1-2).


God told Abraham to get up and look beyond the horizon, because he was going to receive as far as his eyes could see (Genesis 13:14-15). Therefore, stop celebrating your problems for that'll only serve to magnify them; instead, say, "It's settled. I am walking by faith and not by sight." When you look above the problems, you activate faith in God. In that atmosphere of faith, you'll get a miracle. If you believe your help comes from heaven, begin to see it, say it and act it.





CONFESSION
I do not look at visible things that are temporal, but I keep my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith. I walk by faith and not by sight.



Rhapsody of Realities  April 29, 2007
--Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment