Friday, May 27, 2011

Snatched from Twitter! Yet another compilation

On Monday 23rd May 2011, said:
Dear Heavenly Father, I make a conscious decision to forgive anyone that's ever hurt me; that's ever lied to me/about me, that's ever hurt my family members. God if I feel you let me down, I even release and forgive you. I forgive myself for wrong decisions. I release the past, and I let it go!

I make a decision right now to receive forgiveness from having unforgiveness. I want to be walking close with you again, my God and saviour. I receive restoration, and I receive the power from heaven that's released when forgiveness is granted.

Father, I thank you that you're touching people. Every mental tormenting spirit, every physical pain, every problem must leave now! From fibromyalgia, to arthritis, mental stresses and all phobias; your power's broken now in the name of Jesus!

-Brian Adam's prayer of forgiveness.
 
Trelan
 
Trelan
 
Trelan
 
On Thursday 5th May 2011, said:
Don't try to get God to do something for you. It's not going to work and it's called RELIGION.

Instead, get yourself to understand, believe and receive the TRUTH that God has already done something about that situation. Remember, all the promises of God are YES and AMEN in Him. 
Trelan

Trelan

On Thursday 28th April 2011, said:
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. (James 1:5-8)

On Thursday 28th April 2011, said:
Remember to speak LIFE to your day: I am blessed, highly favoured, I have complete peace(nothing missing, nothing broken), I have the life of God in me! The Joy of the Lord is my STRENGHT! Thank you King of Glory!
Trelan

Trelan
28 Apr 
On Thursday 28th April 2011, said:
I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did [them] suddenly, and they came to pass.(Isaiah 48:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment