Thursday, May 5, 2011

Encourage The Ministry Of Angels

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?(Hebrews 1:13-14).

As Christians, we're surrounded by myriads of angels, and the Bible says they are ministering spirits for us. That means they're at our service, even though we don't see them with our physical eyes. Some folks are more conscious of demons than they are of angels, and that's sad. The truth is, they're far more angels than demons, which is why you must learn to encourage the ministry of angels in your life. 

In encouraging the ministry of angels in your life, first you must recognize that angels are real and they've ever-present with you. When I was just getting introduced to their ministry years ago, if I needed to be woken up very early to pray, I'd pray a simple prayer, asking the Lord to wake me. Sure enough, I'd feel a tap on my arm and as soon as I opened my eyes, the clock would read the exact time I wanted to wake up. At other times, I'd hear an audible knock on my door at a time when the whole house was fast asleep. When I opened the door there'd be nobody there. The Lord was introducing me to the ministry of angels, and I've been conscious of their presence with me ever since.

Also, as you learn to act on the Word of God and confess it rightly, you're encouraging the ministry of angels in your life. Angels help to bring the Word of God that you speak to pass. When you speak negatively or confess doubt and unbelief, they can't act on your behalf.

You also encourage the ministry of angels in your life when you learn to be subject to spiritual authority. A person who is rebellious, full of grumbling and complaining will hardly have angels working for him.

So stay in the Word of God and make your confessions of faith. When you have supernatural experiences like the example I gave, don't dismiss it as a coincidence; give God the glory, for it's His angels working with you. That way, you'll experience more spectacular angelic manifestations.


CONFESSION
Angels, I charge you to go forth on my behalf and cause the good Word of God to come to pass in my life. As I release faith-filled words, see to it that the words I speak come to pass. I dispatch you this day to speedily deliver unto me the answers to my prayers and supplications which have already been answered by the Father.



Rhapsody of Realities     May 20, 2011
-Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment