Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Be Supply Conscious

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).


There are Christians who are more conscious of what they think they don't have, than they are of the provisions of the gospel that reveal our limitless wealth in Christ (Ephesians 3:8). David declared in Psalm 23:1, "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures..." He was supply-conscious, and that's the kind of mindset you ought to have.

The man who is lack-conscious is the one who says "I would have done such-and-such, but I don't have enough money"; he measures himself by how much he has in the bank. On the other hand, the man who is supply-conscious measures himself  from the perspective of God's Word! He's conscious of the fact that all his needs (not some) are abundantly supplied to God's riches in glory by Christ Jesus, not according to how much he has in his bank accountant (Philippians 4:19). When he has a project to execute, he knows he can do it once he sets his mind on it for God is His source.

This is the mindset you ought to have as a child of God. Never be conscious of what you think you lack; notice I used the word think because all "things" are actually yours. 'Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours" (1 Corinthians 3:21). Train yourself through the Word to be "supply-conscious". That's how Jesus functioned when He walked the earth! He had no sense of lack; He knew that whatever He required was available to Him, even if He had to create it!

The next time you require something and it appears that it isn't available to you, think of the fact that all things are yours and call forth what you need! Remember, you're blessed; you're favoured; you're abundantly supplied; this should be your mindset always.


CONFESSION
I'm abundantly supplied. All my needs are met according to God's riches in glory by Jesus Christ. I'm supply-conscious for I live in the realm of superabundance. I know no lack! Everything I require for life and godliness have been made available to me in Christ Jesus, and I'm conscious of this reality today. Amen.



Rhapsody of Realities  - December 22, 2008
--Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment