Saturday, April 2, 2011

Take God At His Word

...So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it(Isaiah 55:11).

Have you ever heard a fellow Christian make comments like "if it's God's will for me to be healed, I'll be healed," or "whatever will be will be." They seem oblivious to the fact that God has already given us His Word to live by. God's Word is not just an account of historical happenings but the revelation of Himself and His eternal purpose for man. His Word is full of power and the divine ability to produce what it talks about. Always take God at His Word.

So efficacious is the Word of God that it always prevails; it never returns back to Him with an excuse of inaction. The knowledge and understanding of God's Word is imperative in our relationship with Him. When you study and understand the Word of God, you'll not entertain any doubt as to whether it's His will for you to be prosperous, healthy and successful in life. Instead of asking such question like "is it God's will for me to have this or have that," you'll simply take Him at His Word and expect what the Word says about you will come to pass.

I urge you today to take God at His Word! Trust in the integrity of God's Word; accept His Word as a final authority concerning any situation. Let the Word of God be the regulator of your life; simply believe and accept that you're who God says you are, you have what He says you have, and can do what do what He says you can do and it will produce for you what it talks about.


CONFESSION
My spirit is attuned to the Word of God. Every time I receive the Word, my faith increases and produces greater results, and my spirit gains the ascendancy over the situations and circumstances of life. I can never be defeated because my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hallelujah.



Rhapsody of Realities September 24, 2009
-Pastor Anita Oyakhilome


No comments:

Post a Comment