Thursday, August 18, 2011

Too Blessed To Be Rejected!

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water (John 4:10).



Many people suffer the pain of rejection. They allow the devil to lie to them that they were rejected because they had a problem or because their lives were being influenced negatively by demons. They believe this until it becomes their consciousness and steals their enthusiasm for success. They stop trying and resign to failure. "What's the use?" they say, "I know I'll be rejected".

This isn't the kind of life you've been called to as a child of God. Psalms 5:12 says, "For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield." You've been called to a life of abundant favour. The only reason anyone may reject you is because they don't know you. One time, Jesus was by a well in Samaria and asked a woman by the well for a drink of water (John 4:5-10). The woman responded saying, "You know you are a Jew, and I, a Samaritan; you're not supposed to be asking me for water." Jesus then said to her: "If you knew the person asking you for water, you would ask Him for water and He would have given you living water." She declined the Master simply because she didn't know who He was.

Can you see now that you're not the problem? If Jesus could be rejected, then it means it can happen to you too, but never take it personal. You're too blessed to be rejected! You're a joint-heir with Christ and you're the seed of Abraham, therefore go everywhere with boldness. When people turn you down, look at them with love and say "If only you knew me, you'd act differently!"


CONFESSION
I'm the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I'm a blessing to my world also. Everywhere I go, I have favour because I exude the sweet-smelling savour of Christ. No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I'm in charge.


Rhapsody of Realities    August 18, 2011
-Pastor  Anita Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment